Re: LF: RE: Re: TXing WSPR on 630m on a Raspberry Pi, Stefan in QRP...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: TXing WSPR on 630m on a Raspberry Pi, Stefan in QRP...
From: Guyé André <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:07:17 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
HI Dave.

Your antenna is not very high but is doing nice ! Congrats.

I hope to copy you soon from your IO80 location. Have a lot of fun on MF.

73 Andy.

Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 12:53 PM

Hi, Andy.

Thank you for the report. I'm running about 15W RF into a 5m high, 20m long "Tee" with two top wires. My antenna current is about 0,8A.

After Easter I will be QSY-ing to IO80 locator, and I hope to be running WSPR from there on 630m. The antenna situation in IO80 is not so good, so I will have to experiment with some "Stealth" antennas for MF!

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM > IO80DI