Re: LF: VO1NA last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA last night
From: Bill de Carle <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 20:13:06 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
At 09:07 AM 1/14/2015, Joe VO1NA wrote:
Terry, Tom, Markus, Joe, Bruce, Jean-Pierre, Piotrek, Stefan and Group,

I'm very grateful for the great news about the new antenna and that
Mother Nature hasn't grounded it (yet). If she does, it only means
another workout for me.  Yesterday an invigorating hour was spent
with a snow shovel.  It is good to see strong sigs so far east in
Europe and also to the west. The westward signals were always weaker with the original 100m wire.

I'll try to set up the QRSS3 keyer this week and watch on 136.17 if that's OK with everyone. Thanks for the reminder, Stefan.

QRV again tomorrow morning ~0100.

Looking good into Ontario tonight Joe  http://www.magma.ca/~ve2iq/grabs/

Bill VE2IQ