Re: LF: Eclipse March 20th 2015

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Eclipse March 20th 2015
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:00:19 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aJebHeYGHIeCC6pU2K+k6zSPjnV35JJLMstSL+U0Bo4=; b=iDpVEY/GPOS8T/AIPRuHnkiydziuLGuQ65KKhgXh/MZyICCAHwJrR4tGJjWJP/Tqpc iQzcExK1ap2FZijt4dyYw+udGvHC0G1rK9hNsN5lv6kJd9AcBaQivO1HgP0fw24feXfb MYqM3tI+N81NGowI9nIMRBj9nQ7Eno8Ead6zqRsuOvrldWK36jmATc9PJEXAVgylfqSS dfvloniRMEdIccl09TL5sKXG6KxQvN3w/GiFc0NdqrouAlH0I0mgi9F0jXgCXFZnGojN n12QD1jHPxbB92JOKDvMK4YvkAbg+0cn8OhQhzIPHG3UDF9Gkxnz5QNrzvbPzeviWvup 7ITg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hmm, the grabber is run by TF3HZ who is probably reading this mail. But you can reach his grabber without super propagation as well, at least from EU on LF, like shown here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/LF/TF3HZ.jpg

He is even running a SNR plot which could be used to show QSB. I could run a key-down carrier with reduced power to show the QSB... Let's see... March is still some time...

73, Stefan