LF: RE: New LF starter / operator Rotterdam

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: New LF starter / operator Rotterdam
From: "Dzuyd ." <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:56:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Can somebody give me info for making a rf resonator in detail for coupling with a long wire antenna.
I am most interested in 9 Khz. and below, becouse of the California instruments 503
Also need names of reporting software, make pictures, to send to rsgb_lf_group.

TX:
A month ago I getting
  this from somebody with connection in Cern Switserland, a California instruments three -phase generator 500VA type: 503T with 1 hz. resolution oscilator to 10 Khz.

Dirk
Pe0pcd