RE: LF: Over the Pole

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Over the Pole
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:06:44 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike - its very variable night to night - but Id say after 0200z till your pre dawn - Last night it dropped dead at 0400z with DCF39 and didnt really recover

This morning was the first in many many months where on the drive in to work I could actually hear MW radio stations out of State including a jammer, probably Korean on circa 1050kHz and Japanese stations - plus bleed over from ICW NDB 525KHz @ 530 on the dial. Hope it continues

Conditions East and South of here on MF are still only poor compared with Autumn and WG2XXM at 4600Kms appearing just a couple of times as best DX on WSPR2 475kHZ last night

JA1CGM seen here nightly on 136.174 QRSR45 or so from his dusk for a few hours -

Looking out for you -  http://kl7l.com/LF00000.jpg should show on the lower plot current DCF39 S/N

Laurence KL7L BP51IP Alaska