Re: LF: 23:54 477 VO1NA de F6CNI Op8 -21 dB F:9% in JN19QB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 23:54 477 VO1NA de F6CNI Op8 -21 dB F:9% in JN19QB
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:53:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Ok Joe ,

may be the polarisation held over the path as the vert only picked you up on that over , where as the 32 ft horz wire caught the previous tx's , as the wire is sloping only 20 ft to 10 ft abg and using ft897d no tuner , amazing all round !

Seems the  path  is  open  every night , but  its   peaking  0300 0400  Z

73-G,