AW: LF: 136kHz -like the old days!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: 136kHz -like the old days!
From: "Stefan Wendler" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:08:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike,

nearly no copy on your last sigs "QRM PSE QSY 5 HZ HF K" only being able to
answer because I read this on DK7FC grabber.
I was now TXing on 137,699 "XDV NSW NO CPY NW K", did you get that?
On your first turn I copied you T-M first my callsign more T then your
callsign clear M.
I didn´t TX on LF for two years today I saw you on the grabber, tuned my
antenna and you know the rest...

73
Stefan, DL3NSW nr Bamberg in JN49NW