LF: 136kHz -like the old days!

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136kHz -like the old days!
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 10:29:37 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Nice conditions on the 136kHz band yesterday, with activity (at least
stations monitoring) similar to some of the best past years.

Apart from IZ7SLZ receiving my 300mW ERP of Opera32 at 1326UTC, at a
distance of 1795km, one of my night-time transmissions (0012UTC) was
reported by ten stations in nine different countries: SM, LA, RN3
(2483km), SV, G, GW, F, I and EA. I also received UA4WPF at 3420km.

It was also a good night for SV3DVO whose 100mW ERP reached several
stations over 2000km, his best DX being LA3EQ at 2511km.

Mike, G3XDV