Re: LF: 136k VO1NA de SWL-G3XDV (England)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 136k VO1NA de SWL-G3XDV (England)
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:55:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Joe ,

Band looks a bit funny at the moment , may there is a break in that co-ax , that was laid to SV8 ?

630 will  be  useful to  get  a plot  of  the  path  / time .....

ok on the logic , last time I worked on discrete logic , it had 2 power rails , one + , the other - , that was needed to off set the base-emitter voltage , a 8 bit register was on a card 6 x 4 inch , i think with 30 volt rails

Racal used TTL gates to route signals** round in the 1771 . looked odd at first , but worked
** none  signal  path

73-G,