RE: LF: 136k VO1NA de SWL-G3XDV (England)

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: 136k VO1NA de SWL-G3XDV (England)
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:56:34 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks to GW0EZY, G0KTN, G3XDV and G0NBD for their reports/relays/advice.

The new exciter seems to be working. Trying to key the carrier
using a home brew '&' gate made with 2 NPN's and 3 4k7 resistors
was not gratifying: it toggled between half and full on!
A 4011 NAND gate was used instead for last night's test.
I am grateful to DF6NM and DK7FC for their OPDS grabbers which
both showed that my QRG is low by 0.001 Hz from what was intended.

The TX will be off tonight and tomorrow.  Hopefully some 630m OP
will be radiated in the near future.

73
Joe