Re: LF: RE: ZEVS question

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: ZEVS question
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 00:45:25 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie, LF group,

it looks like despite very strong 50 Hz and 16.7 Hz harmonics, I can still receive useful ELF signals from my Marconi (currently only 3 m above the roof) with a simple BF245 source follower. The top panel of my VLF grabber http://www.df6nm.de/vlf/vlfgrabber.htm currently shows the ZEVS carrier, as well as several Schumann resonances.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)