LF: Re[2]: LF: VLF grabber in KO85HA is started again

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re[2]: LF: VLF grabber in KO85HA is started again
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 00:04:46 +0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=References:In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-ID:Reply-To:Date:Mime-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=fL20uezmkpPmPO5V2ZjldbFzjIYdul2NzKbM6JQs6/A=; b=u5tkMxoDQ2QIA6VYFAmm04ZcL9xz59Ih4MDZeZXx/TWh8pjQnydyXMqZIP1bG4CzGp+EmLyWpKU4UR/NM2f5MvRtILb/LD3ZpoahvIitQaoODdj880IGcLEtedRUXurZg24yL6+BRoR6JxKR2Wcau086VVAKQnwy0/rgrCb1NKE=;
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Marcus, thanks!

No, phases of signals from antennas it is summarized "as is", any selection of
phases doesn't become. Therefore, probably, there is no cardioid chart.
Besides, the signal from the MiniWhip is slightly stronger, than from a loop.
But it is very simple in constructive realization :) It was "improvisation",
originally I planned to use only a loop but as I with itself had also MiniWhip,
I thought "Why not to try to put signals from these two antennas?"

Hmmm...
In the FFT settings I set the central frequency 5755 Hz. Whether it is enough
for correct work of SpecLab?

73 de rn3aus/Alex

Понедельник,  4 августа 2014, 21:29 +02:00 от "Markus Vester"

--
Alex RN3AUS