LF: RX WSPR to night in /P holliday location

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RX WSPR to night in /P holliday location
From: André Guyé <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 20:00:25 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
HI to all,

To night I am QRV receiving WSPR2 in a holliday QTH location, far east part in france. Loc JN37KW.

QTH is a small cottage located in a wild, calm, but very dense forest.

Using IC7200 RX and a simple wire 30 meters long, not tuned, and not ground system.

Hope to copy some stations ? I let the RX working all the night.

73 de Andy. F6CNI

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.