LF: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] ground conductivity

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] ground conductivity
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 13:15:20 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan,

have a look here : http://hamwaves.com/antennas/gnd-sigma/vlf_mf_ground_conductivity_atlas.pdf

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Van: [email protected] [[email protected]]
Verzonden: woensdag 9 juli 2014 15:08
Aan: [email protected]; [email protected]
Onderwerp: [rsgb_lf_group] ground conductivity

Hi all, it is a while since this came up last, but I am sure I have seen a
ground conductivity map for the UK somewhere. Has anyone a reference to it
they can give me?? This is a query from a friend and I hav a feeling it wont
be much use to him at the frequencies he is considering.

Thanks
Alan
G3NYK

Posted by: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>

.