Re: VLF: W4DEX trans-Atlantic at 8971 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: W4DEX trans-Atlantic at 8971 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 00:11:19 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VljqdfTmUR/eTAXtYxnZXVGClyjAM2quewjscvd3YUY=; b=Y+TsgxgeDKnQnL9wkdzsRNODoJV5wjy0aQiojWTETkEsgtRROHtYBoFlYw7Tr00Vx3 h5u0rgUTQszz7Bn4pkzqRXTmQtKc9Sq6urzn53mWFvcDfg7qe6X/sqZQ767TJRc/hv2c qIyrartGKKLvD9FqEMQHgsKvwSkIs63mey3pFB6C2fMy9dA+ZkAVlQ+IoY4eJiZFqpZv Gk7NulLBsjBs0UAMAlegYgFx3w2qDkB2iIGaFYpcxOH1ONsPNF9Pzj5rhZIcoBmd78z4 BSQwmeR6HuYYy5ikGVHaAEJP14CiSuGWEoSaT5jAW7OArvdvMrv0Ez/TwiH8hzD+m3wa hKFA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

I remember you tried to get something of my transmission from the fixed antenna here in Heidelberg on Mike's side, also without success. Was there any RX improvement during that time on Mike's side? BTW, remembering the discussions a few months ago: Is the lower allocation border still 9 kHz in the US, or did it move to 8.3 kHz as well? I'm the last one who cares about that nonsense, you know, but still asking...

73, Stefan