Re: Re: LF: Re: Fw: Black balled .... me?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Re: Fw: Black balled .... me?
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:05:24 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1403798725; bh=TgfFZ3+jO8nqt7BrgkLEjyW7KiGxXUOV3ltlYnEpbwA=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kDiIzwtTY/MZOHE0vtr4T7PPnmlJgOyUwUD/zj3ioTeVpXoiIxNuI2Es1JG2y6mtvJ9VmgwISXOohyNF6ZMcJNHmcGqvqEqoCTwSu2/RqKc8n1FdVSY6uxq6ghbcm9SgzoLltWKS4o8FKVzKV/xgvx135QFpZ1FZ5xY9xNrXrCw=
Sender: [email protected]
This a resend I sent it first by just hitting the return button and got a
Bounce back "Mail Failure Report" this time I am re-entering the Blacksheep
address from my address book.....see if that works.

 OK Dennis

 Thanks for the info. You do
 well with that set up, perseverance is the word I guess. I
 will send you a 3D cad image of my new antenna by direct
 e-mail in a bit. OK about Chris advertising the Sunday
 morning net on abt 473.5 between abt 9:00 to 10:30 local
 that's a good idea. I do listen and report to Chis XIZ
 when I do.  Its a good idea to put the word out. The thing
 is there just isn't the activity those that did come on
 have either passed away or lost interest with no real
 replacement. I am talking CW QSOs like communication
 here..
 I will join you on the net but my set
 up right now is not easy for two way and I don't really
 have the time just at the moment to build it up a change
 over relay box. The rig as it stands should be good for
 50Watts on a higher PA voltage. But its not reliable there
 is a fault that stops the synth intermittently I may revert
 to xtal control until I finally sort it out.

 I'll e-mail you directly
 with some more info on projects which are bit off topic on
 here.

 73 es GL Pete M0FMT
 IO91UX

 On Thu, 26/6/14, dennis <[email protected]>