Re: LF: 474kHz commercial signal

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 474kHz commercial signal
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 09:45:46 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
RMP / Kaliningrad Naval Base ?

Listen for morse ID sent by FSK at beginning and end of transmissions.

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

Quoting Mike Dennison <[email protected]>:

I presume this has been discussed before and I missed it.

What is the origin of the quite strong, wide RTTY-like signal on
474.0kHz? It appears to be commercial as it is on continuously, and
it comes up after dark every day.

For a while I presumed this was a funny on my receiver, but it
appeared on another receiver with different architecture, and also on
DK7FC's grabber.

Mike, G3XDV