Re: LF: SpecLab helps plane hunt

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SpecLab helps plane hunt
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:30:38 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1396884649; bh=l5P6hoj5bKLlgSTlzzSIjgvpfnWRzVXfmfJCYyD/SPk=; h=Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer; b=NB4APD9A/MrBocHliRDxRl3M3DOGLas9IIHUE5zDweqIWNilF+heEfvjYPWaySgHu9zNL8ePp9djqr/s442RHaEarlTIGUlMjLPb8eGHwo55Z6GnTQVpNBagvkQgcnP9BRedauIuy3HxTwZuqEN1dl5nWWm/GnKTHev+z3izDfY=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf, Congratulations on the recognition. I am begining to have some confidence the search will be ultimately successful :-))

Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>