Re: LF: 136 kHz TA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 kHz TA
From: f6hcc 56 <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:51:45 +0200
Cc: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Markus,

My indoor loop is just under the roof (slates).
There is no metallic parts in the walls and all switching devices (supplies, fluo lights) are disconnected (no ADSL here, only 4G).
The PC used for the capture do not increase the noise.
(The noises on the captures before 22h30 yesterday were caused by changes to the settings)

But, as said Stefan, I think that I could improve the receiving by the addition of a preamplifier.
(at present the noise is low, too low... I think)
I hope to finish this preamplifier in a few days.

Many thanks for your transmissions (vy useful for me) !

Best 73 to all
John / F6HCC