Re: LF: WE2XPQ grant modification

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WE2XPQ grant modification
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:10:59 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Joe - the original 600m allocation kept me in the rf wilderness but this
is much more aligned now / nice to see this...

All the recent grants with vlf and low mf have been most interesting.

After a week of  Canadian  face numbing cold im going for a warm up in a US
desert for a weeks work...

Laurence in VE5 or 6 enroute  W6 or is it 5 :-)