Re: LF: VO1NA QRSS10 on 477.7 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA QRSS10 on 477.7 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 22:31:58 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Yes, it was good to hear you on and off in the QSB. Your
call and my RST were in the clear. Thanks!

73
Joe

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014, C. Groeger wrote:

Hi Joe,
I could hear your sigs for a short period! Tnx for 339!
You really made my day;-)
Hope cuagn sn!

73, df5qg

Christian Groeger

[email protected] schrieb:

Hi Christian,

At 0000, 0030, 0100  etc.  I will call CQ on 477.7 and listen on 472.5
If conditions are poor at the time, they could improve in 30 mins.
(or get worse!).  A CW beacon will be in operation between these
times and reports gratefully received.

It will be good to hear you again, Finbar, Lubos and anyone else
are most welcomed to join in tonight.

73 and Good Luck
Joe