RE: LF: Polyprop caps [Was VO1NA_OK2BVG]

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Polyprop caps [Was VO1NA_OK2BVG]
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:44:53 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave and Stefan,

Thank-you for the very helpful information. I hope to get started on the new QRO TX soon.

73
Joe VO1NA

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Dave G3WCB. wrote:

Joe,

Polypropylene caps are recommended for LF work. WIMA MKP types work well.
FKPs are even better, if you can find them. It's the current through them
that seems to be the killer, so it's best to make up the desired value with
parallel combinations.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM