RE: LF: Re: closing-it's 0730

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: closing-it's 0730
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:18:22 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Markus;
Ran at full power here and 3 Amps ant current [800+ Watts]  Watched your grabber all evening long-never saw even a trace!
Just shut down the two hour carrier-Bob

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 12:02:33 +0100
Subject: LF: Re: closing-it's 0730

Hi Bob,

saw practically nothing here on 29.499 last night. Hadn't expected so much variability in propagation and noise, and was wondering whether you had perhaps run out of "corona spray" and lowered your power ;-)

I'm curious what we'll find this afternoon...

Thanks and 73,
Markus (DF6NM)