RE: LF: New OPERA OP/OPDS 2H tonight on 27.945 Dial Freq...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: New OPERA OP/OPDS 2H tonight on 27.945 Dial Freq...
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:53:34 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Markus;
Consider it done.  Tomorrow and maybe again Sunday if you had unusual noise tomorrow.
Will be home in hour or so  to get OPH2 underway for tonight-Bob

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 22:44:47 +0100

Bob,

how about a straight carrier on 29.499, from 14 to 16 UT? The narrow grabbers will be on even if I have to be away. Results may depend on the qrn situation here (aka Eu weather).

73, Markus