RE: LF: 29.499 start 2330 with OP2H-Dial freq 27.925...and Dex too

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 29.499 start 2330 with OP2H-Dial freq 27.925...and Dex too
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:53:38 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Bob and Dex

Atttached is last 24 hour view from here in Alaska and caught a couple of nice flares
NAA, JXN, DHO38 and 2Hz slice of noise near 29kHZ are shown - its been a little stormy with geomag/flares and thus over the pole to DHO38 is way way down (and so is JXN)

http://kl7l.com/KL7Lflare12thMar14.png

At the moment the window to AK is best (if we use NAA) at around 0400Z although last night the ratio to signal to noise was pretty much the same till it opened up to Asiapac at 11Z when it went down hill. I think my s/n compared with Eu is a little worse and thats why Im not getting more than a few dodgy lines...

Atttached is last 24 hour view and caught a couple of nice flares
NAA, JXN, DHO38 and 2Hz slice of noise near 29kHZ are shown

Ill have the rxs on - I shut down my 29501.5 indent s/n check carrier but Ill put it back on later.

Laurence KL7 L  /5