LF: signals

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: signals
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:56:07 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Congrats in getting into Eu - stunning results from Paul. Ive put both
antennaes on and slooowed things down so will keep looking.

Sadly  my neighbor is working in his garage at the moment and his flouri lights
(over 100m away) are adding noise the bearing is such that i can only knock out
a little and it appears hes injecting back into his low volt line and back to
the road. Cant get away from it even though the whole house here is on a large
EM filter by the meter

- ive also got a marker running  just hf of your receive freq  which you see in
the snappers

NAA is way down at the moment with all this mag/Proton stuff and its been that
way for about 5 days now but produces pretty flat signals over the nighttime
path at the moment- DHO38 is only a few dbs above noise - a week ago it peaked
35dBr - it can only get better but we are losing darkness quickly here now some
6 mins per day more light.

cheers

Laurence KL 7 (not 1)  L
WE2XPQ WH2XBA/5