Re: LF: Russian Alpha stations

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Russian Alpha stations
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:34:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Edgar,

Am 16.02.2014 12:16, schrieb edgar:
Hi Wolf,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately the site you mentioned does not show the signals clearly the frequencies.

Yes but you can click on the frequency of interest, and some black magic running on the server will produce a plot of fieldstrength over the selected day.

I also should have said BETA stations not ALPHA stations.

Interesting, yes, I haven't heard anything from them since long but I will keep an eye on those frequencies. I can do RDFing from here with a portable VLF loop + compass - if the signal stays on long enough. Please send a direct message via email when the signal is on, maybe we get another bearing then.

Regards,
  Wolf .