RE: LF: Trying again: WSQ2 on 474.200 now .

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Trying again: WSQ2 on 474.200 now .
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:37:02 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf,

I did send you an audio file direct. Your signal was good (audible) copy,
between -10dB and 0dB. But somehow I had a lot of rubbish on the screen. There
was no carrier in the WSQ passband, but a lot of static.
I was running about 120W output, estimated ERP about 600mW.
This was my first QSO, but I have been receiving several stations the past day.
I have worked all of them in the past month is JT9-1 mode and I have the
impression that at the current stage WSQ is not as good as JT9-1. But maybe
improvements in the RX software can change that.

73, Rik  ON7YD