Re: [Lowfer] LF: XRS4 and 5 last night

To: "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>, "Discussion of the Lowfer (US, European, &amp; UK) and MedFer bands" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Lowfer] LF: XRS4 and 5 last night
From: Pat Bunn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 14:05:24 -0500
Cc: "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>, "Discussion of the Lowfer \(US, European, &amp; UK\) and MedFer bands" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Strong signal from both here in EM94bw. Dex is wiping out the screen and
audibly loud enough for a 599 QSO. The loudest that I have ever heard him. I am
taking turns off my barrel coil to get my antenna matched
As soon as I can. I hope to be on 74 KHz by the weekend. Dex - hopefully we can
do a QSO

Pat
WG2XLP

Sent from my iPhone