RE: LF: XRS4 and 5 last night

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: XRS4 and 5 last night
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:01:03 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Mike;
First, thanks for great captures of Dex and me.  A look at Hartmut's grabber showed my signal weak or just identifiable with only a couple solid times.  Same with Markus's grabber.  Dex is south of me by at least 300 KM and it is amazing to see his signal over 7000 KM as solid as a rock!  I don't think it would have been that good on 137-but we will never know only over an average of more runs.
"One for the propagation experts" is an understatement, indeed.
Hope we see more of your fine captures over the remaining season into Spring-73, Bob