Re: Re: Re: VLF: Transmit phase correction

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: VLF: Transmit phase correction
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:00:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Uwe,

great to see that it works so well.

Regarding soundcard input levels, I actually had the opposite problem: On my internal soundcard ("Conexant High Definition SmartAudio HD2", probably too smart for me ;-), the stereo mic input was much too sensitive for direct connection of the 5 V pulse from the Jupiter GPS unit. It worked fine after setting the mic volume slider to minimum (0%), and inserting 68 k and 10 k resistors in series with the right (GPS) and left (analog loopback) inputs.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)