Re: LF: Unmanned RX over weekend.... de PA1SDB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Unmanned RX over weekend.... de PA1SDB
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 18:10:28 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Uwe,
UNfortunately nothing decoded  :-(

I was just home for a few minutes, feeding Tom and the Quail's, and did check the OPDS 4H PC ofcours, but nothing decoded in screen and also nothing in "dropbox file" besides header.
In data4H\ are a lot of files saved...

Your signal is also visible in the spectogram.
Is that scroll speed O.K. Markus (44 minutes)
Now left home again for several hours, so can't do debug for 12h or so.

Still RXing, but something must be wrong.
This OPDS-4H PC does not upload spectograms, so you can't find it here www.qsl.net/pa1sdb

73's Peter PA1SDB