Re: LF: Unmanned RX over weekend.... de PA1SDB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Unmanned RX over weekend.... de PA1SDB
From: "Marco Cadeddu" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:52:46 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Uwe,
 it was too nice! anyway the rx is on since yesterday and sometime there are signs which lasts for some time around your QRG. If you wish to have a look on those captures can send to you but...
Around 6 UTC I too (like Eddie) have similar signs but have no opera running can't have the confirmation.
Weather is improving here..we have also some sunbeam!

73 Marco, IK1HSS