Re: LF: Re: 8270Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 8270Hz
From: "Marco Cadeddu" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 19:51:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf,

and thanks also to you for the feedback!
So I'm happy if just by istinct I made the right "tuning" : I hate to read manuals and I have to say that you made a really fine work not only for the performance of software itself but also because it is user friendly and allows also people like me to use the main functions.
Back to the phantom 8270 Hz signal: still monitoring there but no new spots occasionally there are 10 minutes of higher noise but the slice around 8270Hz is looking pretty quiet.

Just because in the setting downoloaded from Markus there is a second window with lower resolution centered on 8970Hz, I'm feeding my LF vertical (still to be repaired ...sigh) with the SPM15 generator: the path loss from the LF vertical to the RX antenna is abt. 50dB (the top hat is abt 1m away...) and I can check both the frequency stabilty of SPM15 vs. SL and see if the RX is really receiving ;-)

mfG
Marco, IK1HSS