Re: LF: 74kHz Bob and Dex

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 74kHz Bob and Dex
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:34:52 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Markus et all
Try Lobster/Crab pot spinners, they make good insulators and very strong. Look for description on Internet. I have used these for years carrying heavy antenna wire loads and never had a failure.
Made of ptfe material and robust being for fishing marine use.
Available at any fishing port/ marina and available in a couple of sizes, two types, figure of 8 about 4 inches long x 1-1/2 inches wide and other is similar but trianglular in shape
73 de mal/g3kev/Scarborough