Re: LF: 74.3212 starts QRSS 60 2200 start...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 74.3212 starts QRSS 60 2200 start...
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:04:36 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Not quite so good last night on 73kHz, but readable signals seen from
2200 to 0815UTC (often very strong). I won't post captures as I had a
fault which caused considerable variations in SNR which were not due
to your signal or propagation.

Hopefully fixed today, but Britain is being battered by wind and rain
yet again tonight, and this plays havoc with my antenna system.

73 de Mike, G3XDV