RE: LF: 137.777 to keep Joe's freq warm!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 137.777 to keep Joe's freq warm!
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 12:41:55 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Mike;
Thanks for some excellent captures!
 I noticed on Hartmut Wolff's grabber similar fading as you have demonstrated.  One of the most noticed characteristics of the 137 QRSS segment is that compared to the 74.322 segment, the 137.777 + and - frequencies are very "dirty" with multiple Loran artifacts, I presume are from Eastern Europe and Russia?
I understand the UK is preparing eLoran operations in the near future or maybe  are already implemented?
Will be on 73 band tonight and will miss your captures but there will be many other nights for you to monitor.
73, Bob