Re: LF: All 73 Banders... wspr-x recordings

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: All 73 Banders... wspr-x recordings
From: [email protected] (Trevor Smithers)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 19:46 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marcus, Hartmut, Victor

It doesn't have to be from last night - I'm sure Joe would be happy to see any
recordings that
you think would benefit from further analysis.

With not many stations using wspr-15 on a regular basis any feedback he gets is
going to be
limited, so anything that demonstrates the qrm conditions in EU is going to be
useful.

73
Trevor  G0KTN