RE: LF: Frequency Check

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Frequency Check
From: "hvanesce" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:48:14 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1388436525; bh=NsCMHWfqXjv3AtgWyFhmCyVnux/yZzbcX9p8ujmXnco=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=oL9qng7Jsm+uU116Vg4USncbhasOiho4dLaX0Pugb33idxZqJAtdvIcrEyhQmH15g q8ls98Hsdwp5Ym18fC/j71Z2sFetbIQnMDcCi1dvZRxY3mK2wmt46ZdtxXfvWkiMXw rJEB3JYkAoRsUFJKPfcTi5wrAqjKKUuXyDDuDgxk4ZInlUdq9MUsM0uJ4AnvB4Pgbx CCFm1TUALr3M4Fs1YqCcfcahd0nKDMK2VawLd3TiDn0A5Pm+zEThaPB8/HEVIF7OLg k4lskw9jQw1kbQj9MgeGek0cGeURfwuI7aRPUqKPNdqJfAP0f2PLAximOw+ZStJCc6 v7r9CyQan3iEg==
Sender: [email protected]

Wolf,

Thank you for the information. I opened the link that you provided and read most of the document; this is a big help. I am in the early stages of familiarizing with the Spectrum Lab manual, and did not realize that Spectrum Lab had such user-friendly synchronization options; they are most impressive. I will experiment with synchronizing to NPM, NAA and NML (those three signals are often within 5dB of one another here). The sample rate and frequency calibration document to which you provided a link will be a big help.

I am also waiting for delivery of a Thunderbolt GPSDO, and I noticed and reviewed the very thorough description of 1pps GPSDO interfacing and configuration, in your sample rate and frequency calibration document. Sincere thanks to you for all of this great software and the excellent documentation, it is all much appreciated.

73,   Jim AA5BW