LF: Re: Loop Antenna Article

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Loop Antenna Article
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:42:39 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1388248960; bh=FdSR9eH8dPqgXw6xGohefKzc8UPv06VGdzOyA38Q0j8=; h=Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer; b=gBZT1rqixVDTZ3MdxpaDFuEwn+lYMtU8OWGQgV00FSfxkaQizd/cwQfZJr2cjFb/fDeGQddbdtg9S3qpTKyipMSUhL3vftzvQjJfjLaC29MqKJGmKKaaKJekAihArk9N8xgEcturI5bQVDJ+KwaPoPWzldhvfnZQ0Wwuk7WoZE0=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Warren the only article I remember was in Electronics World (the latter-day Wireless World) by a couple of Italian authors, and It covered air loops as well and more likely used DCF39 on 138.83kHz??
it measured loops on various bundles of ferrite.
Alan
G3NYK