LF: QRSS60 Bake auf 473.1 kHz HB9ASB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QRSS60 Bake auf 473.1 kHz HB9ASB
From: "Marco" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:51:04 +0100
Cc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Hello,

Anton, HB9ASB running currently for a while the great Ultimate3 Kit from Hans Summers as QRSS60 beacon on 473.1KHz -> so just 200mW on an Inverted L (abt. -20dBi)!

Best report was from my side with a QRB of 351Km. I’m sure more is possible due the fact I have a lot of QRM in my location. Maybe someone like to test. Please send report directly to Anton or post it to his Yahoo group “funkperlen” or here to the lf group and I forward it to Anton. thanks

Wish everybody a happy new year 2014

vy73

Marco, DD7PC