LF: A short VLF experiment at DK7FC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: A short VLF experiment at DK7FC
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:50:28 +0100
Cc: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

Tomorrow the rain probability is just 10% and so i think i can risk to run a short VLF experiment on 8970.00500 Hz. I'm using the fixed antenna at JN49IK00WD. These days, the QRN is very low for quite a long time! The plan is to run about 500W RF power, or more, depending on the voltage limit of the antenna. And the plan is to start transmitting tonite, after the experiment with VO1NA, i.e. i'll come on air arround 2 UTC, hopefully. I will run the test until the late afternoon. First i'm TXing a stable frequency until 9 UTC, later some DFCW-600, and then maybe some tests in OPDS32.
Suggestions welcome.
BUT it all depends on the WX. If it starts to rain then i have to stop.
Will someone give it a try and watch for me?

73, Stefan/DK7FC