Re: LF: : zevs 5-11

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: : zevs 5-11
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:48:59 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

Thanks, yes alive and well.
Even stampeding horses passing us on a narrow cycle path in France did us no harm although it must have been traumatic as I know it happened but I can't recall the full event. The XYL remembers everything, she jumped into a ditch and hid under her bike, then once they had gone she shot into a field like a rabbit, under barbed wire no more than 300mm off the ground, it took some persuading to get her out. O/T not LF but such fun.:-) :-)

I have been on 474kHz WSPR since our return and you spotted my signal, but generally I have been busy catching up with the chores.
Been following your experiments, keep it up.

73 Eddie