RE: LF: 74550 capt19

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74550 capt19
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:23:25 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Henny;
Very strange and poor conditions last night on 74.5.  I was watching Hartmut's grabber and my signal was there but weak and then gone completely.  I see however, there was still some signal on your grabber up till I went QRT on 74 and changed to 630 meters to see if anything propagating on that freq.  Was very good conditions on 630 meters, WSPR 2.
It appears just that small difference in distance between you and Hartmut show very different signal strengths.
Will try again tonight and seen what happens, Bob