RE: LF: RE: Hartmut's Grabber On Last Night...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: Hartmut's Grabber On Last Night...
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 16:29:01 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
This sort of thing should be discussed with Markus.
Interestingly, Markus's grabber showed next to nothing for capture.  Henny in the pasted has had a superior signal while last night was rather lackluster.  Hartmut is the farthest of all decoders [approx.-6350 KM] from me-his capture was the best for both Dex and me.
Only thing I could add is that later in the morning the  propagation lengthens out showing the further away sigs from Dex best later on.
Bob