LF: XPQ 137.552 carrier OP32

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: XPQ 137.552 carrier OP32
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 14:18:40 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
I should have asked - but Ive put myself close to the centre of the windowed Op32 passband - not sure if anyone else has plonked themselves closeby? - Im about 3Hz higher than BDQ decoded freq - tell me to move if Im QRMing... :-) or suggest a freq.

No arcing as of yet - ambient temp inside the tuner helping but the spiders are probably not happy now.  Nice to be back on Tx -  Im backed off a fair way on power as  Im pushing a smaller mica past its current derating at 137kHz, and that should be replaced next week hopefully - Ill go out with the active laser thermo-meter in a while and look for component heating - always a good idea

Laurence KL7L WE2XPQ Wasilla Palmer Alaska