LF: Over the icy pole

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Over the icy pole
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:43:29 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan - should have added if you goto http://kl7l.com/Alaska.html and scroll/refresh its showing (today) the two 136.17x//137.77x, dcf39 and 74khz windows. The refresh rates are mixed so it may take some time to show what your needs are. Im also listening on Op32/wspr2 on 136 dial and wspr2 474.2 and also 28MHz wspr2 tx/rx - ive taken off the VLF windows for thr time being....

Just put my snow shoes on and went down to the 10ft Octoloop to see how it was faring in the ice storm - all well at the moment.

The Decca tx is literally being dusted down and being tested driven from it the qrplabs Ultimate 2 drive source - will see what it looks like before taking off the spec analyser and dummy load.

Sadly fish and game had to come onto the property to shoot a young Moose that had a really severely broken leg and would have starved to death...

Laurence KL7L