LF: 630m_conds

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 630m_conds
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 08:59:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello friends!
I was testing 630m conds this morning. There were excellent! I was listening to NDB signal from "UZ", "GA", "BIA" and "SA". The noise was low and band was open for ham QSOs, especially for longer distancies.  Sorry, no activity at this early morning time :-)
I was calling CQ and monitoring my signal on skimmers DJ9IE, HA6PX, EI6IZ (thanks for them!) - see the picture.

GL and 73!

Lubos, OK2BVG