Re: LF: OPDS T/A

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OPDS T/A
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:00:14 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
I got the OPDS stuff running last night, but no results, either.

There was a weak CME impact this morning, and there may be some other small
events to come. This would keep the Dst from recovering quickly, and TA prop
depressed until these recently active spots "turn the corner" at the end of the
week.

John, W1TAG