RE: LF: 74kHz frequency

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74kHz frequency
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:47:06 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Mike-et all;
Hartmut and Markus chose the freq.  At that time it appeared as good as could be found. If a better one is available to everyone I can move to it without a problem [licensed for 68-76 kHz].  It should be such a freq that allows a couple other spots no more than a Hz apart for Dex and John Andrews and maybe Jay and Warren who may be coming on.
Artifacts from various services has been a problem.
Bob